WHAT WE DO
- Integrated crop protection and specialised plant nutrition
- Bio-rational oﬀering with food safety focus
- High quality seed and seed care expertise
- Dedicated in-house product development and formulation
- Independent and impartial agricultural consulting services
- Innovative supportive technology
Read more about our products and services by taking a look at our informative brochure.
With our head oﬃce situated in Stellenbosch and regional head offices in Wellington, Viljoenskroon, Germiston and Krugersdorp, the Group is a leader in the South African agricultural industry.
We are committed to continuously oﬀer specialist products and services encompassing a holistic set of solutions for crop production.
We have developed a unique and diﬀerentiated portfolio of crop solutions through our complementary businesses.
The InteliChem Group is closely aligned with various multi-national research-based suppliers as well as leading local off-patent suppliers, and through our comprehensive distribution channels, widespread market coverage is oﬀered to our supplier base.
Our broad supplier base ensures that new technology is accessible to the Group as part of our offering to our customers.
A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO YOUR BUSINESS
OUR GROUP VISION: Solutions for sustainable crop production
OUR MISSION: To be the trusted business partner to growers by providing intelligent crop solutions
Our deep routed principles that define our core values can be summarised as follows:
- Integrity – to always maintain the highest levels of honesty and transparency
- Inclusive – to include people from different backgrounds in our business and the opportunities it present
- Excellence – to strive for the best in:
- Results – average is simply not good enough
- Innovation – always exploring new ideas, technology and processes
- Consistency – maintaining a high level of service and expected outcome
- Relationships with all stakeholders marked by:
- Fun – we want to enjoy what we are doing
TRIPLE BOTTOM LINE
The only bottom line that most companies care about is profits.
However, we firmly believe business should be
- a force for good and
- benefit more than its shareholders.
So, as well as being profitable, our mission is also to benefit:
- the environment and
- the communities in which we operate.
Together they are known as "People, Planet and Profits". We consider ourselves as a positive contributor on all three counts.